Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Exciting NEWS! Short Stories for Kids


Six months ago, I began writing short stories, as a staff writer, for an online magazine for kids. So far, I've submitted nearly 30 stories. That means if your kids like what they see, there will be many, many more in the future. Today, the first one was published by Knowonder. This magazine re-launched on June 1, and plans a new, fresh short story every....single....day!

Read my adventure-mystery story, S.O.S., at

Be sure to sign up for the app on your smart phone by searching the name Knowonder

More details about Knowonder magazine.
 
Knowonder, an online children’s magazine, is announcing its relaunch. It is bigger and better than ever! Promising a story a day, Knowonder is a valuable partner for parents and educators in promoting literacy. Some of the exciting features the newly redesigned site offers are:

§       *  New stories every day
§       * 3 new non-fiction articles each week
§       *  8 content categories, including classic favorites, kid stories and kid art
  *Contests & prizes; your opinion matters! Vote for your favorites to assure you see more like them in the future!
  *IPhone app available
§      *Android app coming soon!

     Visit every day and find a new story to share with your children.

3 comments:

Rickey said...

Reading story book is very benificial for lot of things, first this is the best time pass for everyone, second, its emerged your knowledge, thats the reason I love to read anything regarding the books. It does not matter whether the story is for kids or for adult, and for the same reason I love to visit the site www.timetoread.co.za because here I find out all types of books, please let me know if their any more site from where I can get books, because I am very much newer in Capetown

max said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
max said...

Good to hear from you Rickey. I'm afraid I don't have information about other sites unless you have access to Amazon.com