Wednesday, February 08, 2017

An Open Letter to: Christian Schools, Teachers, Principals, Administrators, and Librarians Re: Christian Middle Grade Adventure & Mystery Books


An Open Letter to: 
Christian Schools, Teachers, Principals, Administrators, and Librarians
Re: Christian Middle Grade Adventure & Mystery Books

Dear Christian Friends,

Most of my early life was involved in the production of Christian films at Ken Anderson Films and later at Quadrus Communications. In Late 2001, I decided to apply much of what I had learned from the production of dramatic films for kids into adventure and mystery books for middle grade readers.

Before any publishers, agents, or contracts, I began writing. As a result, I finished thirty-five manuscripts for this age group. Since then, several have been published and more are contracted. Each is written from a Christian perspective incorporating character building concepts including personal accountability & responsibility plus others.

The reason I’m writing to you today is because I’m looking for better ways to make my books known to the very children you serve.

Two new series were recently published - The Sam Cooper Adventure Series and The Accidental Adventure Series. Here’s what two other Christian authors have said about my books.

"Max Elliot Anderson brings a lifetime of dramatic film and video production to the pages of his action adventures and mysteries."            Jerry B. Jenkins, Author

"Sam Cooper Adventures are like good, family movies . . . as an ordinary kid finds himself in exciting and extra-ordinary adventures!"                             Bill Myers - Author 

I’m looking for reviewers and influencers who can reach the maximum number of people who are working with students ages 8 - 13. Also anyone who can assist in (AR) listings for these books. If this interests you, please contact me at mander8813@aol.com and let me know how you can help.

My Amazon author page is located here:
My blog: 
Over 60 pages of reviews:

Thank you for your consideration,
Max Elliot Anderson - Author

















No comments: