Monday, November 02, 2009

Knowonder - Legend of The White Wolf

The November issue of Knowonder Magazine is out, and in it is chapter 1 from my adventure book, Legend of The White Wolf. You can find the free, electronic issue at on Page 54.

Knowonder is a magazine intended to, "Inspire your child's Imagination." I like that.

Legend of The White Wolf is available on Amazon, or you may order signed copies. Contact me for more information about that at

Max Elliot Anderson

LEGEND OF THE WHITE WOLF $10.95 0-9752880-3-2
They didn’t call him a liar; they just couldn’t believe his story. Brian Fisher was determined to prove it was true even though it involved the risk to his own safety. His rescue of a wolf pup from a steel trap results in a mysterious relationship with surprising results. The story is set in the lower elevations near Yellowstone


Katie Hines said...

Max, I tried to read your first chapter, but even though I found page 54, the print was so small I couldn't read it, and even though I tried the ctrl + feature on my computer, I couldn't get it to enlarge. Sorry!

max said...

Hi Katie,

When I go to the site, all I have to do is click on the article itself, and it enlarges.