Thursday, December 03, 2009

A New Action-Adventure & Mystery is comming


It's too early to give any of the details yet, and the new book is still months away, but since so many have asked when there will be any new titles available, I wanted to give you a heads up.


The contract is written, but not signed yet, although the manuscript is written and just needs another revision or two.

But if you like the idea of a story with three boys, jet-powered speedboats, scuba diving in the open ocean, and more excitement, mystery, and adventure than you can stand . . .

4 comments:

elysabeth said...

That's not nice - lol- leaving everyone hanging. You can't even give potential release date? Like late 2010 or early 2011? I'm curious. Not that I have boys in the age range you are writing for but you never know, I may know someone (well actually I do) who has boys in that age range and they love to read - E :)

max said...

Elysabeth

I'll be sure to give more details when I can make them public.

Thanks

elysabeth said...

Can't you even give us the title of the new book? I'm curious - lol - I look forward to seeing when you can give more details to find out what the book is about - E :)

fantasiabooks said...

Hey I am really curious and excited about the releasing of the books..this book for boys looks quite interesting..