Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not the Super Bowl



My original title for this PooPa picture was Super Bowl. However, since the two universities where our children graduated – Jim, Northwestern University & Northwestern University School of Law, and Sarah, Auburn University – will be playing in the Outback Bowl on Friday morning, we’ll temporarily have to call this picture, Family Bowl.

Never in our wildest dreams would we ever have expected our childrens’ schools to meet in a bowl game – just think of the statistical improbability. Now they will.

You can catch the game on ESPN at 11:00 AM Eastern time / 10:00 Central where we live.

So, it may not be the Super Bowl, but it'll be super to us none the less.

Enjoy!

PS. What's the funniest thing your pet ever did, or that you did with your pet?

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Nice work! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I planned on writing a book on teaching, ended up writing one on Living and Dying With Dignity, my memoir about helping my parents deal with cancer.

I felt very strongly about gender-based teaching. My penultimate class were 4 Anger Management students. My next class, as a volunteer, will be facilitating a Creative Writing course in our local minimum security prison! (I am retired!)

Anonymous said...

Thank for you for your hard work on this siteI really appreciate it.