Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update on Viral Experiment

Because of the help of several people, my viral experiment sent nearly 500 new people to this blog that I wouldn't have reached on my own. And many, many of those emailed to tell me they tweeted the information about the soon release of this new book, emailed friends and contacts, included information on their Facebook, and many other sites, blogs, and social media outlets.



Thank you all!


One of my next posts will include an interview of the artist who painted the cover for Lost Island Smugglers and drew additional pen in ink artwork for the interior of the book. Watch for that.

And, new for me, I've begun updating my own author's web site. If you haven't been there for a while, here's a link http://www.maxbooks.9k.com  


In less than a month now, Lost Island Smugglers will be released. Let me know if you have any comments or questions.


Max


1 comment:

Magic Carpet of 16x Books said...

Great interview Max. What a talented young lady. The two of you make an awesome team!!

Books for Kids - Manuscript Critiques
http://www.margotfinke.com