Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No Christmas Presents?

I know...I know...it’s early. We haven’t even cooked our Thanksgiving turkeys yet, but I wanted to let my friends and family know about a new, Christmas book that will contain one of my stories.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas will be in Wal-Mart and Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tales of Christmas will be in Barnes & Noble starting in November if not earlier!


These books are special hardcover gift editions. The Wal-Mart version will have 121 stories and list for $19.95. The Barnes & Noble version will have our normal 101 stories and list for $14.95. My story is in both books.


The story is called, No Christmas Presents? It’s a true story that happened when I was just a small boy. The miracle that happened that Christmas is something I will never forget. You’ve heard that it is more blessed to give than receive? Well, wait till you read this story.


Merry Christmas...I know...I know.


Max Elliot Anderson

No comments: