Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Message In A Bottle Update


It has now been 2 months since I released a message in a large, clear, plastic bottle into the Rock River.

Who could have known the rains and floods that would follow?

It’s possible that the bottle has become hung up in debris, it could have left the river and gone over the banks with the floodwaters, or it could have made it to the Mississippi River, I have no idea.

Keep checking back, though, because I’ll post all the details if it is found. Whoever finds the bottle, and returns the message, will receive a copy of all of my books.

Next spring/summer, I have a plan for an even more spectacular promotion.

Stay tuned,

Max Elliot Anderson

1 comment:

atouchofclass said...

(Or perhaps it ended up in BlackHawk's cave, depending on what part of Rock River it was placed.)

I am anxious to read one of your books with my inclusion class.

Good luck with the manuscripts, and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. My first!