Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Here's where we are so far.




This October will be 10 years since I began writing adventures & mysteries for readers 8 - 13. I began writing because 9/11 took away the video production budgets of most of my clients. Six of my books were published and then that publisher went bankrupt, unable to survive the economic downturn.

This left me to start out all over again.


On September 1, I will again have 6 books on the market from Comfort Publishing, and Port Yonder Press. In addition to these books in the picture, two more are in production. Comfort Publishing is working on Legend of the White Wolf, and Port Yonder Press is working on book #3 in the Sam Cooper adventure series, River Rampage.


I hope you'll find a place for When the Lights Go Out. In many ways, the book brings me full circle from what 9/11 did to my business. This book is timed for the 10th anniversary of 9/11 so kids can understand what happened and why it's important to them. But the story is much, much bigger than just that.


I appreciate all who have been faithfully purchasing my books. As my dad used to say, "May your tribe increase."


Thank you,


Max Elliot Anderson

No comments: