Saturday, September 29, 2007

Watch This Blog on Monday!


WATCH THIS BLOG
STARTING ON MONDAY,
OCTOBER 1

I will post a sample chapter from one of my action-adventures or mysteries on Each Monday from October 1 through November 12.

Chapters will come from my 6 published books, NEWSPAPER CAPER, NORTH WOODS POACHERS, MOUNTAIN CABIN MYSTERY, BIG RIG RUSTLERS, SECRET OF ABBOTT'S CAVE & LEGEND OF THE WHITE WOLF, which are compared by readers and reviewers to Tom Sawyer, The Hardy Boys, Huck Finn, Nancy Drew, Tom Swift, Scooby-Doo, Lemony Snicket, and adventure author Jack London.

After you read the chapter, and want to know more, the books may be ordered from Amazon, or you can get them directly from me, and I sign all books ordered directly from:

Max Elliot Anderson
P O Box 4126
Rockford, IL 61110

Books are $10.95 each. Shipping and handling is $5 for up to 3 books, and $10 for 4 or more.
Check or money order only.

See you on Monday with the first chapter!

Max

1 comment:

Nan said...

Okay, Max, I'll be back tomorrow. I wanted to stop by before the end of the week as part of Yvonne Perry's deal for the blogging group. All the best, Nan www.becklean.wordpress.com