Saturday, May 14, 2011

Announcing A New Blog for WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT

This September will mark the 10th anniversary of 9/11. With the recent developments in Pakistan, I'm sure many will be developing articles about this event.

In August, my new book, When The Lights Go Out, will be released. This action-adventure-mystery is for readers 8 and up, especially boys. If you'd like to be added to a list for publicity surrounding this book, please send your request to me at mander8813@aol.com

Several news organizations and media groups have already expressed interest in this project. I've developed a blog for
When The Lights Go Out which gives more detailed information. That link is
http://max-whenlightsgoout.blogspot.com/2011/05/when-lights-go-out.html
If you write for a magazine, newspaper, media group, or other outlet where this information would be of interest to your readers, I’d like to hear from you. And if you have any questions, just let me know.

Thank you,
Max Elliot Anderson









PS. When The Lights Go Out…so we never forget.

http://max-whenlightsgoout.blogspot.com/2011/05/when-lights-go-out.html





No comments: