Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Max Elliot Anderson at Great Wolf Lodge

It’s called the Great Wolf Lodge, but great doesn’t begin to cover this beautiful resort in Concord, NC.

Driving into the Great Wolf Lodge is an experience in itself.


Everything is well maintained, the food is great, and the rooms are spectacular.
We were there as a part of Homeschool Days. I understand the Great Wolf Lodges in other parts of the country will be offering special rates for homeschool families in the future. If there’s a lodge in your area, be sure to check on that. My wife, Claudia, and I were joined at the lodge by fellow author Mark Miller, and members of Comfort Publishing.



Over the course of 5 days, I made several presentations to homeschool families about my books,


Barney and the Runaway, Newspaper Caper, North Woods Poachers, and When the Lights Go Out.

Of course, the theme of the lodge is wolves as you can see in these pictures.




































The attached water park really drew in the kids.

Learn more about this resort chain at http://www.greatwolf.com/


 I have not been paid to endorse or promote Great Wolf Lodge. These are simply my impressions from our stay there.

4 comments:

1987 Chevrolet Kodiak AC Compressor said...

Very impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing

max said...

Thank you for your comment.

Anonymous said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
Saturn Sky Turbocharger

max said...

Glad to hear that Sheena.