Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ordering Books For Boys

Some have asked about ordering my books. Here is what you need to know. You can find all the book covers at the end of this post.

LAY UPS AND LONG SHOTS is available through most bookstores and on Amazon, BarnesandNoble.com , and other online sites. I can’t sell individual copies of this title. It is also a Junior Library Guild selection, and I understand it may be going into its second printing soon.

NEWSPAPER CAPER is out of print, but I do have copies from the publisher available.
TERROR AT WOLF LAKE is out of print and I have no copies.

All other titles can be ordered on Amazon, or directly from me. If you order from me, books are $10.00 each and shipping is a flat fee of $5.00 until March 1, 2009.

If ordering from me, be sure to tell me who to sign the books to, and send your check to:

Max Elliot Anderson
P O Box 4126
Rockford, IL 61110

You can find over 50 pages of reviews at http://maxbookreviews.blogspot.com/

All books are ranked by Accelerated Reader. Kids like this because of the points they can earn.




















No comments: