Monday, November 26, 2007

Comments Contest

Comments to my question about Books for Boys have been excellent. I’ll have my work cut out for me to select the three winners. There are a few comments at the end of the next post, but most have been sent to the email address, maxbooks1@aol.com

There’s still time to send yours. First place gets 5 books, second place gets 3, and third place gets 2. All copies will be signed.

Rules and guidelines are in the following blog post. Get yours in soon.

Max

1 comment:

Eva said...

I think action-adventures or mysteries, written especially for boys are important because it opens up a new world for them through their imagination.

I came to your web site because my 11 year old son is in trouble at school mainly due to him struggling with raeding and writing.

I think your books might be the answer to get him interested in reading and help him be the best person he can be.