Friday, May 27, 2011

Coca Cola 600

This weekend, the Coca Cola 600 will be run at Charlotte Motor Speedway after the Indianapolis 500. I grew up in Indiana, and went to the 500 several years. When Jeff Gordon entered NASCAR, I made the switch.

Recently I had the opportunity to travel to Concord, NC, for an event with Comfort Publishing at Great Wolf Lodge. As it happens, Hendrick Motorsports is about 1 mile from the lodge. My wife and I also went over to the speedway.









So I'll be watching the race with added interest this weekend. And the race-used lug nuts from Jeff's car will be on display.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Wow! Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you and your family have a happy, safe, and blessed Memorial Day Weekend, Max!

max said...

Should be.