Friday, March 01, 2013

A FOX On Your House

 

That's right, not a POX on your house but a FOX.
This was a very busy day where I made frequent trips from my computer to get files, to find other materials as I finished work on several projects all at the same time. On one of those trips past the kitchen window, I saw what at first looked like a squirrel walking along the top of a neighbor's house. I looked again and thought, Nah, that's way too big to be a squirrel. Sure enough, it turned out to be a rather large fox up there. I quickly grabbed my camera and returned to the window. Trees blocked my view, but I could see that the fox jumped from the roof, to the fence just behind him, to the ground, and began running between our houses in the snow. That's when I had the brief, one-and-only opportunity to snap this picture.

No comments: