Monday, July 10, 2017

Your books were popular to be stolen from my library!

Your books were popular to be stolen from my library!



I must begin by saying I’m not advocating the stealing of any book. But I want to relate something to you that might cause you to take a closer look at my adventures and mysteries for middle grade readers.

I grew up hating to read. Because off this, I followed a career of film, video, and television commercial production. Since I am a visual learner, this field was a good match for me. Still I wondered why I hadn’t enjoyed reading as a child. On top of that, my father published over seventy books during his lifetime, and I never read any of them growing up. 
I’ve heard from many parents, teachers, grandparents, and others who report how these books of mine have made a difference in the reading interest of kids.


So I set out to write the kinds of books I would have enjoyed as a child. Today, young readers tell me reading one is like being in an exciting movie as they keep turning the pages. 

The following comment truly highlights the impact these books are having and how that could benefit the children in your family, or circle of friends and associates. It comes from a teacher/librarian in an elementary school.

“Your books were a popular set to be stolen this year. Thank you for the addition to my library. I have already started to repurchase books I had stolen. I don't make a big deal about it when they aren't returned. The funny thing is I know who checks them out. Any child in our school may check out my books. The books were lost to students in another teacher's Language Arts class. When books aren't returned I can only hope that others will read them.  I've had students tell me that their cousin took it to read and didn't return it.  What a great gift to have books passed around. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

And what a great attitude she has. I hope her comment will encourage you to add my books to your classroom, library, or personal collection soon.  


Thank you,
Max Elliot Anderson

Coming Soon
Shadow
                             Coming Soon
                              Snake Island

  Coming Soon
Troubles At Timber Ski Lodge

  Coming Soon
Whispers In The Graveyard

Coming Soon
Last Chance

No comments: