Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don’t Judge THIS Exciting Book By It’s Cover

SPECIAL OFFER! SPECIAL OFFER! SPECIAL OFFER!


When people first see the cover on my book, Big Rig Rustlers, they think it’s an old, dusty Western with cattle, horses, and cowboys.

Well...it does have cattle, horses, and cowboys in the story, but this book is anything but old or dusty.


The book’s cover will undergo a makeover next year, and be re-released by a new publisher. But I have about 30 copies of the original. Think of it as a collectible. In addition to that, I’ll sign all copies ordered directly from me until they’re gone. If I run out of books, I’ll just return your check.


The price is $9 and I’ll pay shipping/handling. But you must order before February 1. After that, the offer is withdrawn. And make sure to tell me who I should sign your copy to.


The Story

Todd and Amanda live with their parents in a Midwestern city.  The children are invited to visit their uncle, aunt, and Cousin Drew, on their Wyoming ranch over spring break. Todd learns, in a unique way, why stealing is wrong. He decides to choose a new path for his life because of his uncle’s positive example. A band of high-tech cattle rustlers are caught, revealing that Todd was also wrong about Travis, a shadowy character. Read about the round up, police helicopter, satellite phone, rattlesnake, and high-tech rustlers.


You can also find reviews for this exciting book on Amazon, or go to http://maxbookreviews.blogspot.com  


Hurry! Send your check By February 1 for $9 to:


Max Elliot Anderson
P O Box 4126
Rockford, IL 61110

No comments: