Sunday, July 15, 2007

How To Choose Books For Boys





(This photo is from one of my many school visits each year)



Every year, something like 200,000 new books are published. In 5 short years, that's a million new books!

While it’s true that most of these are not books for boys, it is still a difficult task to wade through all that are available, in order to find something that will interest your young reader.
One of the best ways to make your selection is by reading what others have said about a book.

In the case of my books for boys, you can do this by going to amazon.com. There you’ll read a handful of reviews for each of my books. You can compare reviews for other books in this same way.

As you search deeper, you are likely going to find other, independent comments for titles that interest you. But this process, going title by title on the Internet, takes time.

Or, to make it even more simple, I’ve assembled nearly 50 pages of reviews for you, all in one place, about my books for boys. This link takes you to my Review Blog: http://maxbookreviews.blogspot.com/

If you’re looking for books for boys, books that will capture the imagination and hold the interest of boys, then you’ve come to the right place. Books for boys are the only I write. My action-adventures and mysteries have resulted in stacks of letter and emails from teachers, parents, and children, both boys and girls.

Max Elliot Anderson
Author

Author web site: http://www.maxbooks.9k.com/

Now, from an author who hated to read...comes books kids hate to put down.

No comments: